Grey’s Anatomy, I just love this sitcom specially the ending lines (quotes) that each episode carries with it. So here are the ones that I personally love…
- There don’t have to be harps playing, or birds singing, or rose petals falling from the sky. And there are definitely days when the romance is dead… but if you look around, things are pretty amazing. So stop for a second, enjoy the beauty, feel the magic, drink it in because it won’t last forever. The romance will fade, things will happen, people will change, love will die but maybe not today.
- Life is not a spectator sport. Win, lose, or draw, the game is on. So go ahead … argue with the ref, change the rules, cheat a little, take a break and tend to your wounds. But play. Play. Play hard, play fast … play loose and free. Play as if there’s no tomorrow.
- Boundaries don’t keep other people out; they fence you in. Life is messy, that’s how we’re made. So you can waste your life drawing lines or you can live your life crossing them.
- The fantasy is simple. Pleasure is good, and twice as much pleasure is better. That pain is bad, and no pain is better. But the reality is different. The reality is that pain is there to tell us something, and there’s only so much pleasure we can take without getting a stomach ache. And maybe that’s okay. Maybe some fantasies are only supposed to live in our dreams.
- After careful consideration and many sleepless nights, here’s what I’ve decided. There’s no such thing as a grown-up. We move on, we move out, we move away from our families and form our own. But the basic insecurities, the basic fears and all those old wounds just grow up with us… We get bigger, we get taller, we get older. But, for the most part, we’re still a bunch of kids, running around the playground, trying desperately to fit in.
- Communication. It’s the first thing we really learn in life. The funny thing is, once we grow up, learn our words and really start talking the harder it becomes to know what to say. Or how to ask for what we really need.
- Maybe we like the pain. Maybe we’re wired that way. Because without it, I don’t know, maybe we just wouldn’t feel real. What’s that saying? Why do I keep hitting myself with a hammer? Because it feels so good when I stop.
- What’s worse, new wounds which are so horribly painful or old wounds that should’ve healed years ago and never did? Maybe our old wounds teach us something. They remind us where we’ve been and what we’ve overcome. They teach us lessons about what to avoid in the future. That’s what we like to think. But that’s not the way it is, is it? Some things we just have to learn over and over and over again
- We all think we’re going to be great and we feel a little bit robbed when our expectation isn’t met, but sometimes our expectations sell us short. Sometimes the expected simply pales in comparison to the unexpected. You’ve got to wonder why we cling to our expectations because the expected is just what keeps us steady, standing still, the expected’s just the beginning. The unexpected is what changes our lives.
- “You never know the biggest day of your life is going to be the biggest. The days you think are going to be big ones, they are never as big as you make them out to be in your head. It’s the regular days, the ones that start out normal. Those are the days that end up being the biggest. You never know the biggest day of your life is your biggest day, not until it’s happening. You don’t recognize the biggest day of your life, not until you’re right in the middle of it. The day you commit to something or someone. The day you get your heart broken. The day you meet your soul mate. The day you realize there’s not enough time because you want to live forever. Those are the biggest days. The perfect days. You know, tomorrow might be your biggest day…
- When do you throw in the towel? Admit that a lost cause is sometimes just that? There comes a point when it all becomes too much. When we get too tired to fight anymore. So we give up. That’s when the real work begins. To find hope where there seems to be absolutely none at all.
- Have some fire. Be unstoppable. Be a force of nature. Be better than any1 here, and don’t give a damn what any1 thinks. There are no teams here, no buddies. You’re on your own. Be on your own..
- We all want to grow up. We’re desperate to get there. Grab all the opportunities we can to live. We’re so busy trying to get out of that mess, we don’t think about the fact that it’s going to be cold out there. Really freaking cold. Because growing up sometimes means leaving people behind. And by the time we stand on our own two feet, we’re standing there alone.
- All you can do is be brave enough to get out there.
- You fought, you loved, you lost…
AND MY SPECIAL FAVOURITE
Nobody chooses to be a freak. Most people don’t realize they’re a freak until it’s way too late to change it. No matter how much of a freak you end up being, chances are there’s still someone out there for you. Unless of course, they’ve already moved on. Because when it comes to love, even freaks can’t wait forever…